Friday, May 24, 2019

God’s Expensive Purchase

Scripture:

“You were God’s expensive purchase, paid for with tears of blood, so by all means, then, use your body to bring glory to God!”
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭6:20‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Observation:

The Passion Translation says this so beautifully here.  “You were God’s expensive purchase, paid for with tears of blood”.  Our relationship with God cost Him something, but comes to us freely.  Therefore, we should honor Him in everything we do.

Application:

I want to use my body, my time, my resources, my everything to bring glory to God.  That is why I live.  I want my Father to be glorified.  That is the bottom line of life for me.  My Father paid an incredible price for me and I want to bring Him glory in how I live my life.

Prayer:

Father, You paid the highest price for me to walk with You.  You gave the precious blood of Your Son so I could have relationship with You and my sins could be forgiven.  Let my life bring Your glory.  Let my life shine for You.  Help me to reflect Your goodness and make Your name famous in all the earth.  You are worthy of my very best!

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment