Sunday, May 26, 2019

Go After Love


Scripture:

“Until then, there are three things that remain: faith, hope, and love—yet love surpasses them all. So above all else, let love be the beautiful prize for which you run.”
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭13:13‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Observation:

Paul told the Corinthians about all the gifts of the Spirit and how awesome they are, then he told them that the best thing was love.  He told them love surpassed faith and even hope.  He told the above everything else they should run after the prize of love.  When the gifts of the Spirit fade away and are no longer needed, love will win the day.

Application:

Love should be the priority of our lives.  Love should be what we are known for above the gifts of the  Spirit, the anointing of the Spirit or the though of God on our lives.  Love is what motivated Jesus and love should be our motive for everything we do.  I need to pursue loving others with all my heart.  Love always wins, therefore, it should be the pursuit of my life.

Prayer:

Lord, help me to love like You love.  Let Your love flow through my life.  Help me to see people how You see people and love them like You love them.  Show me the way of love above all else.  Help me to love others well and make them feel honored and respected.  Teach me to love like you love.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment