Saturday, April 30, 2016

Strong faith

Scripture:

Romans 1:8  "First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for all of you, because your faith is being reported all over the world".

Observation:

Paul tells the Romans that he is thankful for them because their faith is being reported all over the world.  Apparently, the Romans had come into the faith and their faith was being talked about by others.  Reports were going out to others about the faith of these Romans.

Application:

Is our faith being talked about all over the world?  I want my faith to make a difference in the earth.  I want to live a life that turns the world upside down.  I want the name of Jesus to be lifted high in every nation in the world.  I want my faith to increase stronger and stronger.

Prayer:

Father, Let me be a person of faith.  Help me to walk by faith and not by sight.  Teach me to live a life of faith and to live for You alone.  I want to see Your name lifted high in every nation.  Help me to live a life that brings You glory and advances Your Kingdom and Your purposes in the world.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment