Friday, April 15, 2016

God Sees What Man Doesn't

Scripture:

Acts 7:35  "This is the same Moses they rejected with the words, 'Who made you ruler and judge?'  He was sent to be their ruler and deliverer by God himself, through the angel who appeared to him in the bush".

Observation:

This verse stands out to me this morning because I love it when God takes someone the world sees no potential in and uses them for His glory.  The same guy who 40 years earlier was told by the people of Israel, Who do you think you are?, became their ruler and deliverer.  God will take a person who the world sees as useless and not having what it takes to lead them where they need to go.

Application:

When people don't believe in you, that doesn't mean that God doesn't believe in you.  We must realize that God's opinion of us is more important than man's opinion.  We must come to grips with the fact that God can choose anyone to work through, regardless if others see the potential in them or not.  We must learn to trust God's opinion more than man's.

Prayer:

Holy One, I ask You this morning to help me see myself the way You see me and not the way others may see me.  Help me to know that You can still work in and through my life, even when others may think it's not possible.  You are amazing God and I love you!  Thanks for believing in me.

Yours Forever,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment