Tuesday, April 5, 2016

God With Us

Scripture:

Joshua 1:9  "Have I not commanded you?  Be strong and courageous.  Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go".

Observation:

As God was preparing Joshua to lead His people into the Promised Land, He told Joshua that he could be strong and courageous, not because he was a great leader, not because he was a military genius, but because the Lord God was going to be with him.

Application:

God with us, is so crucial in life.  We need to realize that our capabilities, strengths, weaknesses, leadership qualities, etc. are not as important as having the Lord God with us wherever we go.  The most important thing in our lives is having God be with us in everything we do.  When He is with us, we cannot fail.  When He is with us, we will defeat every enemy.  The most important thing we need for life is to have God with us.  When He is... everything else will work out.

Prayer:

Thank You Father for being with me throughout my life.  Thank You for going before me and opening doors.  Thank You for defeating every enemy that has come against me.  Thank You for leading me, directing me and guiding me throughout my life.  Thanks for all You do in my life!  You are amazing!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment