Friday, June 12, 2015

Transformed

Scripture:

II Corinthians 3:18  "But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as from the Lord, the Spirit."

Observation:

Paul has been speaking here to the Corinthians about the difference between the Law and it's glory being seen fading away from Moses, and the New Covenant where glory increases instead of decreases.  He says that as we behold God's glory with unveiled face, we are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory.

Application:

I want to behold God's glory with unveiled face and to be transformed into the same image from glory to glory.  If we are transformed into His image and are to reflect His glory, then we must do our part.  Our part is to behold His glory with unveiled face.  We are to behold, reflect on, think on, ponder, His glory and awesomeness.  As we do, we will be transformed.

Prayer:

Father, I want to see Your glory.  I want to meditate on You  and behold Your glory.  Teach me to do this.  Help me learn to walk this way.  I want to see you with unveiled face and spend time in Your presence.  Fill me completely with Your Spirit and let my life reflect Your glory.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment