Monday, June 22, 2015

God's Blessing

Scripture:
 
I Chronicles 26:5  "Ammiel the sixth, Issachar the seventh, Peullethai the eighth; God had indeed blessed him".

Observation:

Here we see a listing of the sons of Obed-edom.  This is the guy who had the ark resting at his house for a period of time.  It says that God indeed blessed him by giving him eight sons.  God considers children a blessing and more you have, the more blessed you are.

Application:

I feel like our society looks down on large families as if they were just not using wisdom or something because now they have to care for such a large family.  God looks at children as a great blessing and the more you have, the more blessed you are.  We need to see things like God does and not call a blessing a curse or a curse a blessing.

Prayer;

Father, thank You for blessing me with two sons.  They are a blessing and I love them with all my heart.  Let my generation change the way we see children.  Let us see them as a blessing and not a burden or an inconvenience.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment