Thursday, February 5, 2015

Show Me Things

Scripture:

Exodus 26:30  "Then you shall erect the tabernacle to its plan which you have been shown in the mountain".

Observation:

I noticed this morning that twice in the detailed instructions that God gave Moses about building the tabernacle, God told him to build it like he had been shown on the mountain.  Apparently, when Moses was on the mountain receiving the commandments from God, He also was shown the tabernacle.  For forty days he was on the mountain.  During that forty days, God apparently showed him some awesome stuff.

Application:

God hasn't changed and He still interacts with His people.  I long to be caught away into His presence and to talk to Him like Moses did.  I have had some powerful encounters with God in my life and seen some powerful things, but it always leaves me crying out for more.  I want to see His glory again and clearer.  I want to walk through the veil and know Him more.  I want the presence of the Lord stronger and stronger in my life.  I want to walk with Him like Moses did.

Prayer:

Father, I want to see Your glory like Moses did.  I want You to show me things like your showed Moses.  I want to hear Your voice clearer and to walk in Your presence more and more.  I long for the courts of the Lord.  I want to be with You daily and for You to work in my life more and more.  Help me to be more like You and to do all You want me to do.  I long for You.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment