Wednesday, February 25, 2015

He Will Not Reject You

Scripture:

Leviticus 26:11-12  "Moreover, I will make My dwelling among you, and My soul will not reject you.  I will also walk among you and be your God, and you shall be My people".

Observation:

In Leviticus, God is setting up how things are to be done.  He is setting up His laws, and telling His people how they are to live.  It is a covenant.  If the people do what He says, He will bless them.  If they don't do what He says, they will live under a curse.  Here He tells them that He will dwell among them and will never reject them.  He says He will be their God and they will be His people.

Application:

God has always wanted a people to call His own.  Today, as believers, we have come into the blessing of Abraham.  We are in covenant with God.  For those is covenant with God, we see here that He dwells with them and will never reject them.  We don't have to fear rejection from God as long as we are living according to His ways.  He truly wants to be our God and walk with us through life.  He simply needs obedience to His ways.

Prayer:

Father, thank you for reminding me this morning of You great love and the fact that You never leave us nor forsake us.  Thank You for reminding me that You will never reject us.  You are amazing, help me be more like You every day.  I want to take on my Father's image.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment