Wednesday, February 4, 2015

An Enemy to my Enemies

Scripture:

Exodus 23:22  "But if you truly obey his voice and do all that I say, then I will be an enemy to your enemies and an adversary to your adversaries".

Observation:

Moses had just given the Law to God's people.  In this passage, God is talking to the people of Israel about obeying His voice and staying true to His covenant.  He tells them that if they truly obey His voice and do everything He says, that He will be an enemy to their enemies and an adversary to their adversaries.

Application:

I want to be in the position that God is enemies with my enemies and adversaries with my adversaries.  I want to walk in obedience and watch God work on those around me.  A life of obedience brings about the blessing of God, and God's blessing is worth every effort we have to make.  Those who walk with God see His blessing and deliverance over and over again.  He is faithful to His word.

Prayer:

Lord, God Almighty, be an enemy to my enemies and an adversary to my adversaries.  Thank you for your incredible promises Lord.  You are faithful and always come through for those who obey Your words and live according to Your ways.  Help me live a life that is pleasing to You and that brings about Your fullest blessing.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment