Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Wise Seek God

Scripture:

Psalm 53: 2 "God looks down from heaven on the entire human race; he looks to see if anyone is truly wise, if anyone seeks God".

Observation:

It seems, from the world's perspective that the more you grow in wisdom, the less you need God. In God's kingdom it is opposite. Those who are wise are the ones seeking God. God is looking all over the earth for the truly wise, those who seek God.

Application:

God has all wisdom, and is all wisdom. He is the designer and creator of the universe we live in. The human brain was His invention. He is amazing. It was God who made Solomon the wisest man who ever lived. It is God who understand the secrets of the universe and it is God who can reveal them to His children who are seeking Him. Lately God is putting in my heart that there are incredible inventions waiting to be released to those who will seek God for them. I believe God is going to raise up His people in the last days through supernatural wisdom and intellect to know how to solve problems and give them new ideas that will being about answers. He is just waiting for us to really seek Him. He is the wisdom of the ages. What are we waiting for? Seek Him today.

Prayer:

Lord, teach me the importance of seeking You. You spoke to Solomon in a dream and made him the wisest man who ever lived. True wisdom is found in seeking You. You are the source of all wisdom. I need wisdom right now in my life and I ask You to help me. I need direction and ask You to guide me. You are my everything and I seek You today. I want to know You more. I want to be "truly wise" and be a "God seeker". I pray today that You bless our people with strength, wisdom and demonstrate miracles in their lives today in Jesus name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment