Tuesday, August 4, 2009

He Watches Everyone Closely

Scripture:

Psalm 11:4 "but the Lord is in his holy temple; the Lord still rules from heaven. He watches everyone closely, examining every person on earth".

Observation:

The Psalmist has been talking about why the wicked prosper and do well in life. he wants the Lord to destroy his enemies and do a better job defending him. In this verse he remembers who the Lord really is. He says that the Lord still rules from heaven and He watches everyone closely. He reminds us that God is examining every person on the earth. nothing escapes the eyes of our God!

Application:

We must come to the place where we realize that God sees everything. Nothing has escaped His eyes. Nothing has slid by him. He knows every detail of our lives. He closely examines every person on earth. If this is true, then we should trust Him more. We should trust that He knows best and knows the hearts of men. When we can't figure out what to do, we must trust Him. he is amazing! There is an old show on TV called, "Father knows best". We must come to the place that we realize that our "Father Knows Best".

Prayer:

Lord, it seems I am always praying to trust You more. I ask You once again to work in my life and teach me to trust You more. You know every detail of who is planning what, what has been said, what will be said and how things will be done. Teach me to trust You in every area of my life. I give every part to You and ask for Your Kingdom to come and Your will to be done in my life.

I Love You Lord,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment