Monday, August 10, 2009

His People

Scripture:

Psalm 29:11 "The Lord will give strength to His people; The Lord will bless His people with peace".

Observation:

In this one verse I see a couplet of phrases that contain the words, "His people". It says He will give strength to His people and He will bless His people with peace. From this verse the Lord is saying to me, strength is there, blessing is there and peace is there for "His People". God has always wanted a people to call His own. From the beginning it has been His plea. He wants a people He can bless, but they must be His people.

Application:

Many people run around looking for the blessing of God. Looking for a prophetic word that will bring them strength and peace. Many people are looking for the blessing instead of the blessor! He wants to bless "HIS PEOPLE". "HIS PEOPLE" are those who are following HIS voice. "HIS PEOPLE" are those who are obeying HIS commands. "HIS PEOPLE" are those who are committed to serving HIM at all costs. For this group of people, who are living totally for HIM and not for themselves, He says I will give them strength, blessing and peace. Put the emphasis of being HIS PEOPLE and strength, blessing and peace will come. Learn what it means to be HIS PEOPLE, because HIS PEOPLE are truly blessed in every area of life.

Prayer:

Lord, I want to know You more! I want to be one of YOUR PEOPLE! Teach me to follow You with a pure heart and to serve You with all my heart. I need strength, blessing and peace in my life right now. I run to You as my hiding place, refuge, and strong tower. Thank you for caring for me and allowing me to hide in You.

Love,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment