Saturday, April 13, 2024

What Time is it?

 Scripture:

”For he must remain in heaven until the time for the final restoration of all things, as God promised long ago through his holy prophets.“ ‭‭Acts of the Apostles‬ ‭3‬:‭21‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Peter was preaching about Jesus and made this declaration. He had described how Jesus ascended to heaven and then said, “He must remain in heaven until the time for the final restoration of all things.” There is a time when Jesus will return and I believe we are very close to that time. When it is time for the restoration of all things, Jesus will return.

Application:

We see signs all around us of the last days as described in Scripture. There is a time when the Father will send His Son back to earth to restore all things. He will reign for 1000 years and things will be like they were in the Garden of Eden. There will be peace and joy under His leadership. Until then, we wait and we work in the harvest fields of His kingdom. Jesus is coming soon to restore all things and now the Church must be about His business around the world. I’m ready for the restoration of all things, but I’m also ready to work for my master until that happens.

Prayer:

Father, empower me to live in these last days. Help me to be effective for You while I wait for the return of Christ. Let me be found faithful in all things. Use my life for Your glory and to prepare people for Christ’s return. When Jesus comes again, I want to be ready and extending His kingdom in all the earth.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment