Friday, April 5, 2024

God’s Confirmation

 Scripture:

”The Lord told Joshua, “Today I will begin to make you a great leader in the eyes of all the Israelites. They will know that I am with you, just as I was with Moses.“ ‭‭Joshua‬ ‭3‬:‭7‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

As Joshua was entering the Promised Land and fulfilling what God had told Moses to do, the Lord told him that He was going to make him a great leader in the eyes of his people that very day. He told him they will know that God is with you like He was with Moses. When God shows up strong, leadership is confirmed. God has a way of showing up and doing amazing things to confirm a leader is following Him. This lets people know the leader is a man or woman of God.

Application:

Jesus said, “These signs will follow those who believe…” The early apostle’s ministries were approved by the miracles, signs, and wonders that happened in and through them. We don’t want to minister out of our own will, but to do what God is speaking and have Him confirm that we are His servants. We need signs and wonders today to let the world know that God is with us. I don’t want to be self-promoted, but God-promoted. I want His approval to show up on everything I do.

Prayer:

Father, You are amazing and I love serving You. Let signs and wonders happen in and through my life. Confirm my calling in the eyes of Your people and those watching. I want to do Your will above all else in my life. Pour out Your Spirit. Heal the sick. Raise the dead. Cast out demons. Arise oh Lord and demonstrate Your power. Confirm my calling with Your presence and power.

Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment