Thursday, April 11, 2024

He Fulfills His Promises

 Scripture:

”Not a single one of all the good promises the Lord had given to the family of Israel was left unfulfilled; everything he had spoken came true.“ ‭‭Joshua‬ ‭21‬:‭45‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

This passage declared the faithfulness of God to His people so well. It reminds me this morning that not a single one of all God’s promises will fail. He is a God who does what He says He will do. The question is whether we can hear His voice clearly and know what He Said He would do. We have the Word of God, which is full of His promises to us, but we also have the Rhema Word of God for our particular lives. 

Application:

I want to see every promise the Lord has given me fulfilled in my lifetime. I want to live out His will in my generation. I don’t want to leave earth with unfulfilled promises because of my lack of faith, etc. I want to accomplish everything the Lord has for me to do. He is faithful and I want to fulfill His will in and through my life.

Prayer:

God Almighty, You have always been faithful to Your people. You are amazing and I love You with all my heart. Help me to walk out every promise You have placed on my life. Let me fulfill everything You have planned for me, not leaving anything on the table that You desired for my life. Let me walk in step with You and know Your heart. Let me never say no due to fear or lack of faith, but let me be someone You can trust to do what You want done.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment