Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Prove the Message

 Scripture:

”But the apostles stayed there a long time, preaching boldly about the grace of the Lord. And the Lord proved their message was true by giving them power to do miraculous signs and wonders.“ ‭‭Acts of the Apostles‬ ‭14‬:‭3‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

The apostles preached the Gospel in Antioch and the surrounding region boldly concerning the grace of God. God then backed up their words by giving them power to do miraculous signs and wonders. The message was proved to be true by demonstrations of God’s power.

Application:

We need more of the power of God in our midst. I don’t want to just preach good messages, but messages that are endued with power from on high. I want to preach messages that are confirmed with signs and wonders. I don’t want to minister on my own, but backed by the Spirit of God who can prove the message is true. 

Prayer:

Holy Spirit, fill me with Your power. Help me to walk in step with You all the days of my life. Teach me to be more sensitive to your voice and let me be led by Your Spirit. Show me how to lead well. Back up what I speak with Your power and do miraculous signs and wonders once again to prove the message is true. Come Holy Spirit and move in our midst.

Your Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment