Thursday, April 4, 2024

Belief and Life

 Scripture:

”But these are written so that you may continue to believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing in him you will have life by the power of his name.“ ‭‭John‬ ‭20‬:‭31‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

John says in this passage why he wrote the book of John. “So that you may continue to believe… and that by believing in him you will have life by the power of his name.” Believing here is connected with having life in His name. Life and belief are very interconnected. God is the author of life. All life comes from Him. Belief in God and His Son Jesus brings eternal life to us.

Application:

I want to walk in real Zoe Life. I want to live the abundant life Jesus promised. That starts with belief or faith. I want to live in intimacy with Christ and to fulfill His will for my life every day. I want my belief to bring the life He died and promised to give me. I want the life of God Almighty to course through my veins and to work in and through my life. I long to be an instrument in His hands. Therefore, I pray, increase my faith and belief.

Prayer:

Father, I believe, help my unbelief. Teach me to hear Your voice and to follow Your ways. You are amazing and I long to serve You well. Let Your life fill my life. Let Your will be done in my life. Let my life be completely surrendered to You. Open doors in front of me and close doors that are not from You. Help me to yield myself completely to You every day of my life.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment