Monday, April 22, 2024

Confidence in God’s Direction

 Scripture:

”So take courage! For I believe God. It will be just as he said. But we will be shipwrecked on an island.”‭‭Acts of the Apostles‬ ‭27‬:‭25‬-‭26‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Paul was on route to Rome on board ship. There was a terrible storm that lasted a very long time. In the midst of the storm, Paul had a God experience where the Lord told him what was going to happen and that everyone was gong to make it. He told the non-believers on board, “take courage! For I believe God. It will be just as he said. But we will be shipwrecked on an island.”

Application:

I want to walk with God like the Apostle Paul. I want to hear God’s voice clearly and give confident direction to those around me of what God is going to do. In the midst of struggle, I want to be rock solid and to bring peace into troubled situations because I have a relationship with God that is strong enough to handle anything. 

Prayer:

Lord, I want to know Your voice and hear it clearly so I can give confident direction in every situation. I don’t want to miss anything You have for me, no matter what that may look like. Teach me to trust You more and to walk in step with Your Spirit. I want to know You at a deeper level and to walk in confidence of who I am and what You are doing. 

Teach me More,

Jeff

1 comment:

  1. Application is good! Thanks! What a great way to start the morning! Kris

    ReplyDelete