Friday, April 19, 2024

Tangible Anointing

 Scripture:

”When handkerchiefs or aprons that had merely touched his skin were placed on sick people, they were healed of their diseases, and evil spirits were expelled.“ ‭‭Acts of the Apostles‬ ‭19‬:‭12‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

When Paul was ministering the Gospel there were signs and wonders that followed his ministry. Here it says that handkerchiefs and aprons that touched his skin were taken to sick people and they were healed and delivered from demons. Paul had a tangible anointing that rested on him. When people touched Jesus, they were healed. When people touched Paul, they were healed.

Application:

When people touch my life, are they healed and delivered? I want my life to make a difference in the lies of those around me. I want them to be healed just because they came in contact with me. I want to walk in a tangible anointing that break yokes and removes burdens. I want God to flow and work through my life for His glory and the extension of His kingdom. I don’t want to minister for God, but with God.

Prayer:

Father, I want to work as one with You. I want Your presence and power to be revealed in my life at greater levels. Help me to walk in step with You each and every day. Teach me to do what You want done. Pour Your Spirit out upon a din my life. Here am I, use me for Your glory. I am Yours and Yours alone.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment