Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Success Comes With Obedience and Fearlessness

 Scripture:

“If you obey the laws and teachings that the Lord gave Moses, you will be successful. Be strong and brave and don't get discouraged or be afraid of anything.”‭‭1 Chronicles‬ ‭22:13‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

David was speaking here to his son Solomon, who would be the next king of Israel. He was preparing all the items needed to build the Temple in Jerusalem. God wouldn’t let David build it since he had shed too much blood, but David prepared everything for his son to build it. Here, he is instructing his son how to live a blessed life.

Application:

When we obey God’s laws and teachings, and live as He wants us to live, we will also be successful. We must be strong and courageous because not everyone will understand when we live differently that the rest of the world. This is where trust comes in. We must trust God and not be afraid of anyone. He will deliver us when we walk in fear of Him.

Prayer:

Lord God Almighty, I love You with all my heart. Teach me to follow Your ways and listen to Your voice. Empower me to live a life that pleases You. Strengthen my heart to continue when I don’t see the results I want to see. Let my love and respect of You increase every day as I do m best to follow You well.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment