Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Obey God and Believe His Prophets

 Scripture:

“Early the next morning, as everyone got ready to leave for the desert near Tekoa, Jehoshaphat stood up and said, “Listen my friends, if we trust the Lord God and believe what these prophets have told us, the Lord will help us, and we will be successful.”” ‭‭2 Chronicles‬ ‭20:20‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

Jehoshaphat understood some things about serving God and following Him completely. He was in a situation right here that seemed to everyone to be an impossible situation. He knew that impossible with man is never impossible with God. He told his people to trust God and believe the prophets and they would be successful. 

Application:

Trusting God and believing the prophets is difficult when the enemy is staring you right in the face. They were successful because they leaned on God and did it God’s way when God’s way made no sense in our human rational thinking. Sometimes following God means we have to go against our own senses in order to do what He wants done.

Prayer:

Father, You are awesome and I worship You. Give me courage and confidence to follow You and do what You speak to me, no matter what comes in front of me. Bless my life and ministry and fight my battles. I need You today to give me wisdom and insight in all areas.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment