Monday, June 20, 2022

No Other God is Like You Lord

 Scripture:

“It was your choice to do these wonderful things for me and to make these promises. No other god is like you, Lord—you alone are God. Everything we have heard about you is true.” ‭‭1 Chronicles‬ ‭17:19-20‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

David realized that he had very little to do with becoming king and leading Israel at it’s most influential time. He realized that it was totally God and little to do with him. He declared, “No other god is like You, Lord - You alone are God.” He knew better than to take the credit for what the Lord had done.

Application:

Like David, I realize that every good thing in my life has not com from me or others, but from the Lord God Almighty. He is my source and resource. He is my everything. God has been so good to me all the days of my life. I am amazed at who He is and how good He has been to me. As a result, I simply want to serve Him more and more.

Prayer:

Father, every good thing in my life has come from You. You are my reward and my strength. Your goodness is beyond compare and Your faithfulness is incredible. I love You and want to represent You well in my generation. Teach me to do everything You call me to do and help me not to hold back in any area from You. 

Yours Always,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment