Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Go Hard or Go Home

 Scripture:

“Elisha became angry with the king and exclaimed, “If you had struck it five or six times, you would completely wipe out the Syrians. Now you will defeat them only three times.”” 2 Kings‬ ‭13:19‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

Elisha had told the king to hit his arrows on the ground.  He struck the ground three times and Elisha said if he had struck the ground five or six times he would have defeated his enemy, but three times means they will remain.

Application:

I tend to be pretty passive and not very aggressive. It has always been my personality, but there are times to go hard or go home. I know I need to be a stronger and less passive leader at times, but this has always been a problem for me.I want to lead well and finish ever task the Lord has for me.

Prayer:

Father, teach me to be a stronger, more decisive, leader.  Help me to love people, yet confront what needs confronted. Teach me to lead Your people well.  Let me be less passive and truly take a stand when things are not right.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment