Thursday, June 9, 2022

Don’t Fear Anything But God

 Scripture: 

“Do not let Hezekiah make you trust in the Lord by saying, The Lord will surely deliver us, and this city will not be given into the hand of the king of Assyria.’”  2 Kings‬ ‭18:30‬ ‭ESV‬

Observation:

Assyria sent some messengers to mess with the minds of Gods people.  They tried to undermine their faith in God and tell them no other gods have been able to stand against them. They were trying to get the people not to trust their leader, but to trust their fears.

Application:

The enemy always tries to get us to trust our fears I stead of trusting our God. He wants you to lose confidence in God, but our God is greater, stronger, more powerful, and able to do the impossible. Our faith can’t be in our fear, but in our God.  He is able to deliver from absolutely anything!

Prayer:

Father, help me to doubt my doubts and increase my faith in You. Let fear never control my life or future, but let me fear You more. Teach me to walk in greater confidence in You.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment