Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Generosity Wins

 Scripture:

“God can bless you with everything you need, and you will always have more than enough to do all kinds of good things for others.” ‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭9:8‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

Paul tells the Corinthians here that God can bless them with everything they need, and more than enough to do all kinds of good things for others. He goes on to say that God gives seed to the farmer, who will plant the seed and bring about a harvest so others can eat. When we sow, we will reap.

Application:

God wants His people to be generous people. We should be the most generous people around. As believers, we should be those who give more than those around us. We should help those in need and not complain because God sees who sows seed and who doesn’t. He blesses those who sow with more. Our trust must be in Him because He is the only one who can multiply seed in our hands.

Prayer:

Father, help me to be more generous. Let my life count for more every day. Let generosity be a staple of my life and give me the ability to be a source of blessing to those in need. Bless me that I may be a blessing. Show me each step of the way and let my life be fertile ground for You to bless.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment