Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Boldness in Every Situation

 Scripture:

“Paul replied, “Short time or long—I pray to God that not only you but all who are listening to me today may become what I am, except for these chains.””  ‭‭Acts‬ ‭26:29‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Observation:

Paul was defending his case under King Agrippa.  He told him, and those looking on, that he hadn’t done anything wrong.  He told them his salvation testimony about how Jesus, who was suppose to be dead, came to him and spoke to him.  King Agrippa said Paul was trying to convert him and Paul said, “I pray to God that not only you but all who are listening to me today may become what I am, except for these chains.”  Paul wasn’t afraid to tell the whole gathering he wanted to see them saved.

Application:

Paul was bold in his presentation of the Gospel.  I need to be more bold and confident in my presentation of the Gospel.  I don’t want to back down to kings, authorities, rulers, etc. concerning the faith that is within me.  I want to boldly proclaim Jesus Christ as Paul did.  He used a court case to turn into a testimony and then said he was praying for everyone there to come to Christ.

Prayer:

Father, increase my boldness in You.  Help me to never be intimidated, afraid, or shut up concerning the Good News.  Help me to walk in boldness and authority, no matter what situation I am in.  Increase my boldness and confidence in You today.  Help me to make the most of every opportunity to lead someone to Christ.

Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment