Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Worship Continually Conquers the Beast

Scripture:

“Then I saw what looked like a vast sea of glass blended with fiery flames. Standing beside the sea were those who continually conquer the wild beast, his image and the number of his name. They each held the harps of God and they were singing the song of Moses, God’s servant, and the song of the Lamb: “Mighty and marvelous are your miracles, Lord Yahweh, God Almighty! Righteous and true are your ways, O Sovereign King of the ages!”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭15:2-3‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Observation:

In this passage, John sees those who continually conquer the beast and his image and the number of his name.  They are seen singing the song of Moses and the song of the Lamb.  “Mighty and marvelous are your miracles, Lord Yahweh, God Almighty!  Righteous and true are Your ways, O Sovereign King of the ages!”  It was worshippers who continually conquered the beast.

Application:

If we want to continually conquer the beast and his image and his number in these last days, the key is found in our worship.  Every foe is conquered through worship.  Worship exalts the living God and causes us to see His glory.  Worship causes us to lift our eyes to the King of all Kings.  Continual victory comes to those who worship the Lord continually.  I want to always be a worshipper.

Prayer:

Father, help me to to walk in continual worship.  Let my life be a life of worship.  You are worthy of my very best.  You are worthy of it all.  Your Kingdom come and Your will be done in my life, my home, my church and my region.  You are incredible and I worship You this morning.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment