Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Filled with Glory

Scripture:

“I will shake all the nations, and the treasures of all the nations will be brought to this Temple. I will fill this place with glory, says the Lord of Heaven’s Armies.”
‭‭Haggai‬ ‭2:7‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

The prophet speaks of a time when God would shake the nations and bring them to the Temple, which God’s people were rebuilding at the time.  The Lord tells them that He will fill this place with glory and bring the nations to it.  The people were discouraged because some of them remembered the glory of the former Temple.

Application:

As I was reading this morning, I felt these words jump off the page and into my heart.  I felt like it was a direct word for me.  God is going to shake the nations of the world and they, and their treasure, will be brought into Word of Life.  The best part is that He said here that He would fill the place with glory.  I have longed for the glory of God to be manifested in our midst.  I want people to encounter Him when they walk through the doors.

Prayer:

Father, shake the nations and let Your glory fall at Word of Life.  Fill the building with Your glorious presence.  I long to see You move in greater dimensions.  I long to see Your glory.  Come Holy Spirit and fill us as we seek Your face. Shake the nations and let them be saved in our church.  Shake the nations and let them meet You.  Raise up an army that will take Your glory to the nations.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment