Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Ecstatic Delight

Scripture:

“Now, to the one with enough power to prevent you from stumbling into sin and bring you faultless before his glorious presence to stand before him with ecstatic delight,”
‭‭Jude (Judah)‬ ‭1:24‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Observation:

Jude closes his book with this fabulous ending, which continues to speak of the glory, majesty and great power of the Lord.  He tells us that Christ has enough power to prevent us from stumbling and to bring us faultless before the throne of God to stand before Him with ecstatic delight.  Who comes to Him with ecstatic delight?  Those who don’t stumble and remain faultless.

Application:

I want to finish well what God has started in my life.  I want to leave the legacy of a life well lived for the Lord, not one that messed up at some point.  The key is to stay in prayer and in God’s word continually.  I don’t want to enter heaven barely getting there, but as one with ecstatic delight when I stand before Him.  I want to live a life on earth that makes it an honor to stand before my Lord one day.

Prayer:

Father, keep me from stumbling and present me faultless to Yourself when I am finished on this earth.  I want to finish well and strong.  I want to live a life that bring You honor and makes You look good to those around me.  Teach me to walk with You day after day.  I want to reside in Your presence here on earth before I get the honor of standing before You in heaven.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment