Friday, December 20, 2019

Let the River Flow

Scripture:

“Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, flowing with water clear as crystal, continuously pouring out from the throne of God and of the Lamb. The river was flowing in the middle of the street of the city, and on either side of the river was the Tree of Life, with its twelve kinds of ripe fruit according to each month of the year. The leaves of the Tree of Life are for the healing of the nations.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭22:1-2‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Observation:

From the throne of God flows a river of the water of life.  It is crystal clear and produces trees that bear all kinds of fruit.  It also has leaves that are for the healing of the nations.  This picture is very similar to a picture that Ezekiel had where a river flowed from the Temple.  His described all kinds of fish as well.  The river brings healing wherever it goes.

Application:

Jesus said that rivers of living water would flow from our bellies.  We are the Temple of the Holy Spirit and the river of God flows through us at this point, then it will be in heaven.  My job is to align myself with the Lord and to let His river flow through me.  I am standing on many prophetic words concerning the church I pastor which have said that a river of healing would flow there for the nations.  I am seeking God for it to grow stronger and stronger.

Prayer:

Father, let Your river flow in my life, my family, my church and my region.  Pour out Your Spirit in mighty ways and heal Your people.  Demonstrate Your power and show the world Your awesomeness.  Break open the wells of healing that have flowed in the past and even more.  Let the true river of God flow that cleanses, heals, restores, and brings multiplication and life.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment