Thursday, December 19, 2019

Wonderfully Blessed

Scripture:

“Then the angel said to me, “Write these words: Wonderfully blessed are those who are invited to feast at the wedding celebration of the Lamb!” And then he said to me, “These are the true words of God.””
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭19:9‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Observation:

John received a word from then angel which said, “wonderfully blessed are those who are invited to feast at the wedding celebration of the Lamb!”  The angel added, “These are the true words of God.”  Possibly the angel was jealous because the invite to the marriage supper is only for humans and not angels, but either way, this scripture lets us know that we are wonderfully blessed to be invited.

Application:

When we are walking with Jesus, we need to see ourselves as wonderfully blessed.  About two thirds of the world’s population has never heard the name of Jesus.  We are wonderfully blessed to know Him and walk with Him.  We are wonderfully blessed to have heaven as our home and to one day attend the marriage supper of the Lamb.  I must realize every day that I am truly wonderfully blessed.

Prayer:

Lord, let me always be thankful and to know that I am wonderfully blessed.  You have brought me into Your kingdom and chosen to bless my life.  You have adopted me into Your family and lifted my head.  You are my everything and I am wonderfully blessed to be, not only Your Son, but your bride. I look forward to the Marriage Supper!  Thanks for inviting me.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment