Monday, December 16, 2019

Answered Prayer

Scripture:

“Then the angel filled the golden incense burner with coals of fire from the altar and hurled it onto the earth, releasing great peals of thunder, voices, lightning flashes, and an earthquake.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭8:5‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Observation:

In Revelation 8 there is a picture of the prayers of the the saints filling incense bowls.  This verse describes when the incense bowls are filled.  The answers are seen as coals off the altar being hurled into the earth, causing great thunder, voices, lightning flashes and earthquakes. This is a powerful picture of what I would call earth-shaking prayer.

Application:

Today I hear the Lord saying that I have prayed some prayers for a very long time, but that all of them have been held in an incense burner for a season.  They are about to be released and I will start to see some earth-shaking answers.  When we are faithful to God, He always comes through.  Maybe not in our timing, but He always responds to the prayers of His people. When He answers, He has the power to shake the heavens and the earth.

Prayer:

Lord God Almighty, You are awesome and I revere You.  I honor You and love You with all my heart.  Let the bowls be filled and let answers start coming back to earth powerfully.  Demonstrate Your power and move in May family, my church and my region.  Pour out Your Spirit and shake the heavens and the earth with a mighty revival.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment