Wednesday, April 18, 2018

God Gives Visions, We Conclude

Scripture:

Acts 16:10 "So we decided to leave for Macedonia at once, having concluded that God was calling us to preach the Good News there."

Observation:

Paul was on a missionary journey and kept going different directions until he had a dream of a Macedonian saying "come over and help us".  He couldn't figure out where God was wanting him to go until this point.  When he saw this, he concluded that God wanted him to preach there.

Application:

When we have dreams, visions, and prophecies, we need to seek the Lord and let the Lord confirm those words.  Just as God spoke to Paul, He still speaks today, we then have to conclude what it means and what to do with it.  God usually gives us clues, but we must conclude, ponder, think about, and decide what to do with it.

Prayer:

Lord, speak to me in dreams and visions.  I want to hear Your voice and respond appropriately,  Show me where I'm to be and what I'm to do daily.  I want to be fully directed by You and Your voice.  Speak, and my conclusion will be to follow.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment