Friday, April 20, 2018

Chosen for a Purpose

Scripture:

Acts 22:14 "Then he told me, 'The God of our ancestors has chosen you to know his will and to see the Righteous One and hear him speak."

Observation:

In this passage, Paul is giving the story of his salvation and beginning of walking as a believer.  He tells the story about Ananias telling him to receive his sight after being blinded for three days.  Ananias spoke the above words to Paul.  He was chosen to know God's will, see the Righteous One and to hear him.

Application:

As Paul was chosen by God to know, to see and to hear, we also have that ability.  I have committed my life to knowing God's will and doing it.  I want to see Him more and more and I strongly desire to hear Him speak clearly.  My desire on this earth is to know, see, and hear the Lord, and then to do what He says.

Prayer:

Open my heart, my eyes and my ears Lord.  I need to know, hear and see you.  I want to walk with You in intimacy.  I want to know Your heart and do Your will above anything else.  Show me Your path and plan for me daily.  Help me to never miss what You want me to do any day.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment