Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Every Promise

Scripture:

Joshua 21:45 "Not a single one of all the good promises the Lord had given to the family of Israel was left unfulfilled; everything he had spoken came true."

Observation:

When Joshua finished distributing the land to the people of Israel, it simply records that not a singe promise the Lord had made them was left unfulfilled.  God is a God who does what He says He will do.  When you are in covenant with Him, He will keep His end of the deal.  He is faithful!

Application:

In our lives, sometimes we hear words from the Lord about our lives.  He is faithful to bring them to pass as long as we do our part of the deal.  When we do as He wants us to, everything promised to us will definitely come to pass.  God doesn't break His promises, rather, His reputation is for doing exactly what He said He would do.

Prayer:

Father, help me to trust Your word and Your character in my life.  Leave nothing unfulfilled of what You have spoken to me through the years.  Bring to pass Your will in my life.  Let the nations know of Your incredible love and do it through my life.  I am Yours.

Sincerely,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment