Thursday, June 9, 2016

Success

Scripture:

II Kings 18:7  "And the Lord was with him; and he was successful in whatever he undertook.  He rebelled against the king of Assyria and did not serve him".

Observation:

King Hezekiah decided he was going to follow the Lord fully like his ancestor David.  He turned to the Lord with all his heart.  He held fast to the Lord and was determined to follow His ways and restore His worship in Judah.  The Bible says this about the one who was going hard after God, "And the Lord was with him; and he was successful in whatever he undertook".

Application:

Real success begins and ends with following the Lord.  When you follow the Lord completely and do things His way, you will see success.   All other endeavors for success are based on our strength and knowledge.  God is stronger and knows all!  When He grants success, nobody will be able to stand against you.  Success doesn't come from attending a seminar, it comes from wholeheartedly following the Lord.

Prayer:

Father, I look to You.  I want to do things Your way.  I want to follow You completely and do all that You want me to do with my life.  Help me to hear Your voice and follow accordingly.  Help me to see what You are doing and to follow You completely.  I am yours!  Let my life be successful in Your eyes.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment