Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Not a Word

Scripture:

II Kings 10:10  "Know, then, that not a word the Lord has spoken against the house of Ahab will fail.  The Lord has done what he announced through his servant Elijah"

Observation:

The words that Elijah spoke about Ahab came to pass exactly as he said they would. down to dogs licking up the blood of his wife Jezebel.  Every detail of what Elijah had said, came to pass exactly as he said it would.

Application:

I want to walk in the prophetic and live a life of obedience that brings about "not a word" of what I speak on the Lord's behalf coming to pass.  I want to truly represent the word of the Lord and not just tell people what they want to hear.  I want my ears open to the voice of God to know exactly what He is saying in our generation.

Prayer:

Father, open my ears so that I can hear Your voice clearer every day.  When I speak, I want every word I speak to be accurate according to what You want me to say in every circumstance.  You did it in Elijah's life and I want You to do it in my life as well.  Let me represent You and what You want to say accurately.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment