Saturday, June 25, 2016

Arise Oh Lord

Scripture:

II Chronicles 6:41  "Now arise, Lord God, and come to Your resting place, you and the ark of your might.  May your priests, Lord God, be clothed with salvation, may your faithful people rejoice in your goodness".

Observation:

Solomon was dedicating the temple he had built for the Lord.  In his dedication prayer, he asked the Lord for many things, mostly that when people mess up, that they could turn toward the temple and pray and have god forgive them.  In this part of the prayer he asks God to arise and come down to the place he had built for him.  he knew that when God came to the resting place, the people would rejoice in His goodness.

Application:

Today, we are the temple of the Holy Spirit and His presence rests in and on us.  I am asking God to arise in my area stronger and stronger in my life and in my region.  I am praying for God to pour out His Spirit in power and for multitudes to come to salvation.  I want to see God's people rejoice because His presence is so real.  I long for the manifest presence of my God.

Prayer:

Arise Oh Lord and manifest Your presence in my life, through my life and around my life.  Arise oh God and send revival to America and my area.  Arise and heal!  Arise and deliver!  Arise and save!  Arise and bless Your people!  Come Holy Spirit and move powerfully in my church, city and life.

Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment