Tuesday, June 14, 2016

How We Sow is How We Will Reap

Scripture:

II Corinthians 9:6  "Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously".

Observation:

Paul tells the Corinthian people a simple thought on giving, and in the context it was about giving financially.  He said that those who put little in the ground should expect little produce, but those who put much in the ground, can expect more produce.  A simple thought, but one I need to think about.

Application:

Whatever we invest in, will bring about results.  The things we invest in are generally the things we see as important.  When we invest in heavenly things, we will see heavenly produce.  When we invest little in eternity, we can expect little return.  When I get to heaven, I want to see great returns for much invested here on the earth.

Prayer:

Father, let me always be one who invest and sows seed because I know the value of eternal things.  Help me to see your Kingdom as more important than anything else and to invest in it generously.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment