Tuesday, October 13, 2015

There is No one Like Our God

Scripture:

Jeremiah 10:6  "Lord, there is no one like You!  For you are great, and your name is full of power".

Observation:

God had been speaking to Jeremiah about His people and how they have gone after other gods to worship them.  He had told Jeremiah that these worthless idols were created by man to be worshiped by man.  Jeremiah interrupts God and makes this statement, "there is on one like You!  For You are great, and your name is full of power".

Application:

We must realize that our God is great and full of power.  We must realize that things we create, can't save us, heal us, or deliver us from our troubles.  Man's creations can be wonderful, but they don't have the power that God has.  There truly is no one like our God!  He is amazing!  He created us, and we need to worship Him for who He is.

Prayer:

Father, I love You and appreciate all You have done in my life.  You have brought me from darkness into You marvelous light.  You have delivered me so many times from the power of the enemy.  You are my strength and my song.  You are my life!  Apart from You, I can do nothing, but with You... All things are possible.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment