Monday, September 30, 2024

God’s Promises

 Scripture:

“Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.” ‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭41‬:‭10‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

God speaks through Isaiah here and tells His people not to be afraid or discouraged because He is with them. He states that He will strengthen and help us. He will hold us up with His victorious right hand. What I see here is that God says He is with His people and therefore they have nothing to fear or be discouraged about. He promises to uphold us with his victorious right hand.

Application:

When we are walking with God, there is nothing to fear or be discouraged about. There are countless promises in His word that are directed at His people. Sometimes life gives us plenty of opportunity to be discouraged and afraid, but we have great and precious promises from the Lord. We must learnt to trust His word above the situations of life. It must go beyond our head knowledge in drop int our hearts that our Father loves us and will take care of us.

Prayer:

Lord God, You are incredible! You give us the strength we need. You fight our battles and defend us from our enemies. You prepare a table before us in the presence of our enemies. Thank You for Your promises. You You for giving me inner strength and courage. You are the best and I appreciate You. You are faithful. Help me to walk in greater levels of faith and trust in You and Your word.

Yours Forever, 

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment