Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Protection in Judgement

 Scripture:

“Tell the godly that all will be well for them. They will enjoy the rich reward they have earned!” ‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭3‬:‭10‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

In the midst of Isaiah prophesying terrible destruction and judgment on Jerusalem and Judah, he reminds the godly that all will be well for them. In the midst of prophesying to the nation about being in the place where they have no more beautiful clothes, resources, or money, he says that the godly will enjoy their rich reward. Even in judgment of a nation, God can protect and bless His true people.

Application:

Many Christians get so concerned about the future of the United States and the destruction that may come because we have fallen away from the Lord. Many are afraid because they see God’s judgement coming. As believers, we have nothing to fear. If we have walked with Him and remained humble before Him, He always protects those who are faithful to Him. We can trust our God and our relationship with Him. Our job is to walk humbly before our God and walk in obedience to Him at all times. Then, we have nothing to fear about Him judging our nation. He will protect what is His.

Prayer:

Lord God Almighty, You are faithful to those who are faithful to You. You bless those who follow You completely. Thank You for Your incredible protection throughout my life. You have blessed me in so many ways. You are my rock and my salvation. My life is in Your hands. I trust You to take care of me in good times and in bad times. Help me to walk in humility before You at all times. Teach me Your ways and help me to walk in them.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment