Sunday, September 22, 2024

God’s Got a Plan

 Scripture:

“The Lord of Heaven’s Armies has sworn this oath: “It will all happen as I have planned. It will be as I have decided.” ‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭14‬:‭24‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Isaiah brings the word of the Lord for Assyria, which ends up being a word for all of us. He gives a message from God saying, It will happen as I have planned. It will be as I have decided.” Those words are powerful. They can be very serious words concerning God’s judgment like in this case. They can Alamo be words of His blessing. The bottom line is this; What God says is going to happen… Is going to happen! It will all happen as He has planned.

Application:

As a believer, verses like this give me great hope and comfort because, no matter what goes on around me, I know God has a plan and His plan is going to happen just like He decided. Nothing gets past Him and nothing goes over Him. He allows what He allows and He brings to pass what He brings to pass, but in the end, what He wills is going to come to pass. When we don’t know what to do we should seek God because He always has a plan.

Prayer:

Lord God Almighty, You are great and glorious! You are majestic and powerful! Your word never fails and Your will is always accomplished. Help me to trust You more and more, even when I don’t see or understand what You are doing. Teach me Your ways and align my thoughts to Yours.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment