Friday, March 8, 2024

Wait Here

 Scripture:

”Moses answered, “Wait here until I have received instructions for you from the Lord.”“ ‭‭Numbers‬ ‭9‬:‭8‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

The people came to Moses about not being able to follow Passover because they were unclean from touching something that was dead. They wanted to worship the Lord, but were prohibited. Moses had great instruction for them, “Wait here until I have received instructions for you from the Lord.” He didn’t answer on behalf of the the Lord without going to the Lord and hearing from Him. 

Application:

Sometimes it is better to wait to hear from the Lord rather than to move forward on things. Many times we march ahead rather than seeking the Lord’s direction. I need to spend time seeking the Lord rather than simply doing what feels right at the time. As a spiritual leader, I need a word from God on things. I need clear direction from the Lord.

Prayer:

Lord God Almighty, You are worthy of my worship and honor. You are my everything. Help me to seek You before answering every questions. Help me not to simply answer based on what I feel would be right, but to seek a word from God concerning whatever it is. Teach me to be a man of God who does exactly what the Lord wants Him to do.

Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment