Thursday, March 7, 2024

The Blessing

 Scripture:

”‘May the Lord bless you and protect you. May the Lord smile on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord show you his favor and give you his peace.’ Whenever Aaron and his sons bless the people of Israel in my name, I myself will bless them.”“ ‭‭Numbers‬ ‭6‬:‭24‬-‭27‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

In this passage we see that God gave Aaron and his sons a special way to bless His people. He told them that when they blessed people in this way that He would also bless them. God gave us a way to speak blessing on people and He promised to back it up with His blessing. This passage should make us want to speak it over and over again over everyone close to us.

Application:

When we do things God’s way, we get God’s results. When we speak this blessing, He will work in the lives of those we speak it over. In the New Testament we are a kingdom of priests and have the right to speak this blessing. I need to be more diligent to speak this over my family, my church family, and those around me.

Prayer:

Father, help me to do things Your way and see Your results. I long to see You bless Word of Life in every way. I long to see You bless the people of the house in powerful ways. Let testimonies of Your blessing overtake the people of our church. Let my family be blessed. Let me remember to speak this blessing often.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment