Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Precise Obedience

 Scripture:

”So the people of Israel did everything as the Lord had commanded Moses. Each clan and family set up camp and marched under their banners exactly as the Lord had instructed them.“ ‭‭Numbers‬ ‭2‬:‭34‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

The people of Israel were coming out of Egypt and beginning their wilderness travels. They would spend the next 40 years living in the wilderness. Even in the wilderness, God had very specific plans and tasks for them to do. He told them exactly what they were to do, and they did it with precise obedience. They set everything up exactly how the Lord wanted them to because they needed God’s protection and provision throughout their journey.

Application:

We must learn to walk in precise obedience. When God asks us to do something, we must not only say yes, but we must walk it out precisely how He wants us to. As for me, I don’t want to get to heaven and hear how much I missed out on because of partial or lack of obedience. I want to obey everything the Lord calls me to do. He is worthy of all I have and I trust my life to His hands.

Prayer:

Father, empower me to walk in precise obedience, not partial obedience. Help me to do everything You want me to do. Teach me Your ways and direct my steps. Show me every detail and give me strength to obey you to the end. Let me life be a life of precise obedience.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment