Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Open My Eyes and Ears

 Scripture:

”This is the message Balaam delivered: “This is the message of Balaam son of Beor, the message of the man whose eyes see clearly, the message of one who hears the words of God, who has knowledge from the Most High, who sees a vision from the Almighty, who bows down with eyes wide open:“ ‭‭Numbers‬ ‭24‬:‭15‬-‭16‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

I see here the description of Balaam as something I want to be like. It says that his eyes see clearly, he hears the words of God, has knowledge from the Most High, who sees a vision from the Almighty, and who bows down with eyes wide open.

Application:

I want to walk with God at this level. I long for my eyes to see clearly what God wants to do in every situation. I long to hear God’s words accurately and to knowledge directly from Him. I long to see visions and to be a person of worship, who bows before the Lord. I want to know God at a deeper level and to be a carrier of His words and visions to people. I want to hear accurately and do whatever He says.

Prayer:

Father, once again I pray, open my eyes to see what You are doing. Open my ears to hear what You are speaking. Open my spirit to communicate with You. I don’t want to minister out of my own well and resources, but want to minister out of the abundance of Your goodness and I want to deliver exactly what You are speaking to the people You allow me to serve. I want to hear clearly and speak clearly whatever You want to say.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment