Friday, March 1, 2024

The Kingdom

 Scripture:

”Heal the sick, and tell them, ‘The Kingdom of God is near you now.’“ ‭‭Luke‬ ‭10‬:‭9‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Jesus told His disciples to go out and spread the Good News. In this passage they were told to heal the sick and tell them the Kingdom of God is near you now. He relates healing with the kingdom coming near them. We know in heaven we see the fulness of God’s kingdom and there is no sickness or disease. We are on earth praying Thy Kingdom Come, Thy will be done. What we are saying is that we want heaven to invade earth and for earth to look more like heaven.

Application:

I need to understand the Kingdom more and more in my life. I understand at a human level, but feel the need to understand at a greater level what it means when we say the Kingdom is near you. I want to not only understand it, but walk in it as My Father would want me to. I will be praying, “Thy Kingdom come and Thy will be done” more and more in my life.

Prayer:

Father, show me and help me to understand Your kingdom. Let Your kingdom come in my life, my family, my church, and the world around me. Help me to understand Your kingdom and how to walk in the fulness of it hear on earth while waiting for the full expression of it. Align me with Your word and let Your truths penetrate my heart.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment