Monday, May 1, 2023

Fully Convinced

 Scripture:

“Abraham never wavered in believing God’s promise. In fact, his faith grew stronger, and in this he brought glory to God. He was fully convinced that God is able to do whatever he promises.” ‭‭Romans‬ ‭4‬:‭20‬-‭21‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Abraham was one hundred years old and his wife was ninety, but he was fully convinced that God could and would give him a son because God has promised it. Abraham never wavered in believing that if God said it, it would come to pass. Faith is being fully convinced of who God is and what He will do. Abraham brought glory to God when his faith grew stronger. Our faith brings God glory.

Application:

I want to walk by faith and not by sight in my life. I want to believe God over what people say to me. I desire to see the greatness of God and to be fully convinced that He will do what He says He will do. I want to bring glory to God through my faith. There are times I waver in believing God’s promises. I don’t want to waver, but walk in complete faith and obedience.

Prayer:

Lord God, You are worthy of my praise. You are glorious and deserve the glory. Let my faith never waver, but bring your glory. Let my faith in You and Your Word be strong. I want to live “fully convinced” that You are so You say You are and that You will do what You say You will do. Take me deeper in You and teach me to trust You more and more.

Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment